OK, OK. I get it. Claiming that every Christian should read these 5 books is a bold claim.
But, honestly, I think that these reading recommendations stand up to the scrutiny.
I’ve been wracking my brain trying to come up with just the top 5 books that a busy Christian should read if she wants to learn the essentials about:
- Productivity and Time Management
- Bible Study
And, I think I’ve arrived at a pretty good shortlist if I do say so myself. If you read and understand these 5 books, you’ll be well on your way.
Specifically, you’ll receive the following information:
- My favorite study Bible
- My favorite guide to how to study the Bible
- My favorite overview of Church history
- My favorite overview of Christian theology
- My favorite introduction to productivity and time management from a Christian perspective
So, what are you waiting for? Would you like access to these 5 books to see if my recommendations are up to snuff?